[MUSIC] Major Lazer – Cold Water ft. Justin Bieber & MØ



“Everybody gets high sometimes, YA KNOW?” well, I know that by experience. Thanks, Justin Bieber for mentioning that but my reaction to his doesn’t mean that I didn’t like the song. NO – a big NO! The official video is literally getting famous day by day. 433 million views of the video is a strong proof to show that the video is getting viral! With the 23 million likes, this song is making a huge space in people’s hearts. Initially, when the song was first released, I wasn’t expecting this huge POSITIVE reaction from the fans because the first reactions of most of the people weren’t so good or they might be acting like that.


As I always mention the critics are present everywhere so the figure of 80K dislikes indicates such people. I think 90% of these 80K people will definitely be the old aged people who don’t know what the real music of today is.


Finally, “I will still be patient with you” and “I hope you know”. “If you feel you’re sinking, I will jump right over into COLD COLD water for you!”

You can Stream or Download “Cold Water” Below


DOWNLOAD MUSIC
SHARE

About praise

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment